In this episode, Jim Oliver and Tom Schwab discuss:
- The power of podcast interview marketing
- How just about everything can be systematized
- Understanding the key differences between starting your own podcast and being a guest on someone else’s.
- Increase your chances of being found by being a guest on a podcast that’s different from your typical audience.
- Real security comes from your ability to produce, not from anybody else.
- Exposure creates opportunities!
“What’s ordinary to you is amazing to other people.” – Tom Schwab
About Tom Schwab: Tom Schwab knows how to build an online business. He’s done it successfully several times, and now helps others find online success with podcast interview marketing. Marketing at its heart is starting a conversation with someone who could be an ideal customer. Tom helps thought leaders (coaches, authors, speakers, consultants, emerging brands) get featured on leading podcasts their ideal prospects are already listening to. The Interview Valet system then helps them to turn listeners into customers. The author of Podcast Guest Profits: Grow Your Business with a Targeted Interview Strategy, Tom is also Founder/ CEO of Interview Valet, the category king of Podcast Interview Marketing.
Play Bigger: How Dreamers, Pirates and Innovators Create and Dominate Markets by Christopher Lochhead, Al Ramadan, Dave Peterson and Kevin Maney
Content-Based Networking by James Carbary
LinkedIn: Jim Oliver