In this episode, Jim Oliver and Mike Gandolfo discuss:
- How to succeed during a time when most people are afraid.
- Aligned Life Pro – Mike’s recent podcast collaboration with New York Times best-selling author Michael Lennington, The 12-Week Year, and executive coach Kristin Tabbert. It’s designed to help people identify their goals and strengths to create more rewarding personal and professional lives.
- How there is power in your thoughts and the need to focus on key objectives.
- Real growth happens in the struggle.
- Always be able to articulate your value.
- When you hit a crisis put your foot on the gas, not the brake!
“As life got decluttered for us, you could prioritize easier and really make some unbelievable quantum leaps forward.” – Mike Gandolfo
About Mike Gandolfo: Mike was born to coach and he loves to work with teams to help them unify to achieve extraordinary results. In athletics, Mike helped coach Spalding University to a national championship in women’s basketball. He also successfully recruited 22 high school all-stars who went on to be NBA draft picks to play in the prestigious KDF Basketball Classic. As an entrepreneur and small business owner, Mike and his company have received several awards. He opened his independent, boutique brokerage, RE Solutions, in 2011, and in 2013, his company won the LEO Reader’s Choice Award for Louisville’s Best Real Estate Agency. His agency was also chosen as a GLI INCredible Award finalist for small business of the year in 2018. Along with helping teams perform at their peak, Mike is also an expert in working by referral systems.
Most recently, Mike has joined forces with New York Times best-selling author Michael Lennington, The 12-Week Year, and executive coach Kristin Tabbert to host the “Aligned Life Pro” podcast. The three collaborate on executive team training and presenting.