In this episode, Jim Oliver and Josh Sweeney discuss:
- Josh’s entrepreneurial beginnings and professional journey to where he is now.
- Marketing services to your ideal customers.
- Creating awareness for your company and brand to grow your audience.
- The differences between b2b and b2c business models.
- Part of selling and closing deals is confidence when speaking the lingo of your client and their industry. That is how they know that you understand them.
- Time management is so key to everything you do – find ways to maximize and compound your time in everything you do.
- Do the groundwork to have people aware of your organization before you begin the lead generation activities to be even more successful.
- Relationship building is becoming more popular as a business model.
“We found that a lot of the founders that are breaking away are finding out, how do they compound their time…and really extend their reach, because that time is the biggest challenge for them.” — Josh Sweeney
About Josh Sweeney: Josh Sweeney is a seasoned entrepreneur, who’s relentless drive has given him the platform to build big ideas, and even bigger companies. One of his successes, Atcore Systems, was acquired in 2016 by a leading partner in the CRM industry. Experiencing the impact of various company cultures over the years, Josh founded Epic Culture. He has made it his mission to help business build amazing company culture. Because of his passion for growth and forward thinking, he donates his time to Entrepreneur Organization of Atlanta, guiding and promoting other entrepreneurs through experience sharing and camaraderie. When he’s not driving his business or mingling with business leaders, you can find him in the podcast booth, where he has recorded over 100 episodes, evangelizing the importance of having an EPIC CULTURE.
Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
The Alter Ego Effect: The Power of Secret Identities to Transform Your Life by Todd Herman
Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable by Tim S. Grover
Connect with Josh Sweeney:
YouTube: Epic Company Culture
LinkedIn: Jim Oliver
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.