In this episode, Jim Oliver and Brandon Turner discuss:
- Brandon’s journey through addiction, into recovery, and his finding of Infinite Banking.
- Moving through adversity to learn who you are, not as someone defined by your adversity.
- Maintaining a program of recovery internally and financially.
- Taking action to move through fear and uncertainty.
- Addiction doesn’t discriminate if you are wealthy or poor, but, wherever you are at, you can bounce back from it.
- Gratitude is the key to financial recovery.
- Focus on serving people and everything will fall in place for you.
- It is hard to change habits when your conscious mind is overloaded with stress.
“Adversity introduces a man to himself.” — Brandon Turner
About Brandon Turner: Brandon is an author, coach, facilitator, and addiction recovery advocate. His recent book, “Personal Finance for People in Addiction Recovery” was published mid-December 2019 and is available on Kindle and paperback on Amazon. In this book, he talks about his journey from illegal entrepreneurship, going broke and starting over again with a mountain of debt and legal issues. He is now free of consumer debt and investing in real estate and getting started with Infinite Banking.
Spiritual Economics by Eric Butterworth
Any Book by Dan Sullivan
Unleash the Power Within by Tony Robbins
How to Master the Art of Selling by Tom Hopkins
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.