In this episode, Jim Oliver and Nick Kosko discuss:
- The continued and ongoing relevance of Becoming Your Own Banker by R. Nelson Nash.
- The Golden Rule Principle.
- The Arrival Syndrome and how people fall into it then overcome it.
- The illusion of knowledge.
- Capital has a cost – but it also is a responsibility and should be treated with great respect.
- You have never arrived – you are always learning, always growing, always a student.
- Don’t think you know everything because you know a lot in one area. The illusion of knowledge will bring trouble.
“We have to be willing to change our way of thinking and accept the paradigm.” — Nick Kosko
Connect with Nick Kosko:
LinkedIn: Nick Kosko
Facebook: Nick Kosko
Connect with Jim Oliver:
Facebook: CreateTailwind & Jim Oliver
LinkedIn: Jim Oliver
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.